Tuesday 20 November 2012

BLACK

HI EVERYONE.
Okay so i created a blog on blogspot because stupid YIMEI made me. HAHA
(aww just kidding Yimei! You know I still love you (; )

Okay since I don't know what to blog about, I'll start with this week. 


MONDAY

okay I think i stayed home on monday? I dyed my hair on sunday and I couldn't wash it so i decided not to go out because I will HAVE TO WASH MY HAIR if i went out. 

TUESDAY

which was yesterday! Met Ellis in the morning, we went down to OCC and supported some of the bowlers bowling Nationals. Quite boring I think, I always feel that bowling is more fun if we just bowl and not watch others. but ah well, since I'm not bowling nationals anyway I just went down. Met Dylan afterwards at Tampines Mall and the three of us chatted all the way until 11 plus at night, oh plus we did eat dinner. Camped at Wendy's! Walked Dylan to the mrt station when the announcement came up : "The last train to Joo Koon has just departed. There are no more train services at this station" HAHA Dylan has bad luck man. He took bus in the end though. 

went home but i couldn't sleep so the three of us chatted on whatsapp! Sean was supposed to come find me at 3am, but then it was cancelled because STUPID NICHOLAS DIDN'T WANT TO COME ALONG AS WELL ):


WEDNESDAY

WHICH IS TODAY!
Got to go for TJC training at safra tamp from 4-6, afterwards I got to join my clique mates at Katong. WITH 4 BOWING BALLS UGH.

SPEAKING OF BOWLING, I went with family to bowl on sunday. until today, MY ENTIRE LEG HURTS LIKE CRAP. This is what happens when you do not bowl for 4 months and did not warm up before bowling ): 


okay shall end here since I don't know what to post about. 



oh, and hello Yimei! I know you're reading this heehee LOVE YOU MUACKS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment