Friday 18 January 2013

UPDATE!

I actually have no idea what to post about. Life's been pretty boring now that I'm still waiting for school to start, which it will on 1st Feb. In the meantime...

I've been bowling A LOT recently. Especially now with my involvement in the Elite team, my passion for Bowling sorta came back. I used to be confused, with no sense of direction as to where I want to end up in in Bowling. I never really thought of it, until Coach D asked me if I ever wondered why I was selected to go to Hong Kong to compete in HK Open Championships back in 2012. Then I found out that the reason why I was selected to go compete, was because Coach D handpicked me. I was so damn shocked, because all this time I've been working with Coach A and not Coach D. I was quite surprised that he actually still remembered the way I bowl. It really served as a huge motivation for me. Thereafter he asked me to think about my direction/aim in Bowling. Where I wna end up at etc and he will plan for me. 

Afterwards Coach A came and talk to me. He told me that he had to fight for me to get into the Elite team because some coaches had doubts as to whether or not I am committed enough, and also because I seem like I have no direction, no aim, no goals in Bowling. Like I'm just bowling for the sake of bowling. 

This Elite team thingy gave me huge motivation to strive further in my Bowling, but I guess once the excitement wears off, I'll be hella tired. The commitment is like no other, and I have to put in long hours hard at work, both on lane and off lane. Coupled with my Junior College workload, I honestly have no idea how will I be able to cope. sigh, I dont wanna think about it. I just hope I can cope. I'll see how things turn out as they come. 


Having super lot of mixed feelings now... with Junior College starting soon and my holidays ending. Even though I'm pretty excited about JC starting soon, it's saddening to know that I won't be able to bump into my BFFs in school anymore now that our ways parted..

Nicholas, I hope you'll have fun in NYJC! and please meet up with me to study for promos etc. I know we promised each other we will never ever forget each other, I'm really afraid I will drift away from you ): I love you!

Shar, have fun in poly alright! (which i think you will). you scored a single digit pointr for O's and you would rather go poly... -sigh- haha but if that's what you truly want, I'll support you wholeheartedly! We won't be in the same tuition anymore now that you're going poly instead ): No more things in common ): Promise me we will still meet up often to study + play? (: I love you! 

Time now is 2:18am. I'd better go sleep soon, I've still got Elite team training early tmr morning. 

On a lighter note, piggy will be coming down to the alley tmr. I'm pretty excited to see him :D 

GOODNIGHT! XOXO, NOM NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment