Sunday 26 May 2013

Mid Year

It's been a long time since I last blogged, basically because there's been so much on my plate right now and I'm not coping well ): STUDIESWell, the JC workload is like no other. Everything here is just a huge mind fuck. Self-study is of utmost importance here because if you don't revise when you go home, you will not catch up, and when all the work snowballs together, OH HO you can drown from it. Been stoning throughout lectures and sleeping during tutorials because I hate JC life. The workload is just crazy. Single pointer for O levels? So what? Still can't cope in JC, can I? but well, things will get better. I hope. Boyfriends are definitely not something I wanted in JC. because I simply have not enough time, and they're too big of a distraction to me. But when it comes to matters of the heart, well, when it comes, it comes. there's no stopping it. I'm thankful to have him in my life, but sometimes I question myself if accepting him and having a boyfriend in JC was a right decision from the start. I know I'm serious in this relationship, and we both know we can last. This may sound stupid but we actually plan to get married in the future. But sometimes, I just can't help but think to myself, 'what if we didn't get together? Would my studies be much better then? Would I be coping now, instead of struggling to keep my head afloat among all these mountainous piles of undone work?' honestly I don't know. I love him dearly, don't get me mistaken, but I guess I just don't know how to manage my time well. I'm still learning though. It's scary how much people can change in JC. One moment you think that primary school friend of your's is really nice and caring and stuff, and the next minute she could turn her back on you. JC is when true colours really start showing, and it's hella scary. People you thought you knew, changing colours right before your eyes. WOW, an eye-opener, really.On the bright side, I guess it's a good thing because you get to see who your true friends are. I found mine, and I'm thankful for that :) It's 10:30pm, time to do my homework that's due tmr. Goodnight! NOMNOM

No comments:

Post a Comment